Sorry no pets.
Low season £395 pw.
Mid season £485 pw.
High season £530 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07816 655 821
NB: Email can be unreliable, please check your junk mail folder for our response and text our mobile if no reply.
Reload this mapCedar Cottage is a spacious, romantic, luxury detached cottage for two, surrounded by private gardens. The cottage has been completely renovated to a very high standard. Decorated in soft warm colours, with oak floors throughout and luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Sunny lounge with log burning fire, large screen TV with Freeview sat box, DVD Recorder and CD player, this room leads to the conservatory.
- New fitted kitchen leading to French style dining room, perfect for romantic dinner for two.
- New modern bathroom with bath and shower over.
- One bedroom with super king size bed (can be twin), crisp white linen, French blue bed cover, soft pillows and fluffy towels.
- There is an additional utility/shower room with shower cabinet, hand basin and toilet on the ground floor.
Features and Facilities
- The cottage is situated in the centre of the delightful undiscovered North Cotswold village of Ilmington. Nestling in the valley at the foot of the Campden Hills and surrounded by wonderful English countryside.
- Ilmington is a conservation village with a green surrounded by mellow honey coloured stone cottages. The Norman church of St Mary the virgin dates back to the 12th century. The bell tower has five bells cast in 1641 by Henry Bagley of Charcombe, three bells were added later to make the present ring of eight, the bells still ring out across the village. There is a choice of two country pubs with a warm welcome serving good food and a pint of local ale. The village now has a well stocked community shop, a new tea room will be open along side the shop early 2016 - all within a short walk from the cottage.
- It is a perfect location only seven miles from Stratford Upon Avon, a taste of true village life, and just a few minutes drive from many of the more famous Cotswold villages.
- Central heating and electricity are included.
- Fuel for the log burner is included.
- Linen and towels are included.
- Free Wi Fi.
- Welcome provisions are included for your arrival.
- The property has one off road parking space.
- No worries about drink driving, two country pubs just a few minutes walk away form the cottage.
- PLEASE SEE OUR COMPREHENSIVE WEB SITE FOR MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION.