COSY NOOK COTTAGE
2 Holbrook Row,
Nr Hayle / St Ives,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £225 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01736 754708
Reload this mapCosy Nook Cottage is situated in the heart of the rural Village of St Erth. This picturesque village offers considerable historic interest, and a climate as distinctive as the scenery.
- The village Post Office/shop, ancient church, a chapel and the local pub, the Star Inn, are very close to the cottage.
- Hayle is just over a mile away offering more shops, banks, one of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall - 3 miles of golden sand, also estuary scenery and wildlife.
- Pitch and putt, and a full 18 hole golf nearby.
- Open fire for those romantic winter breaks.
- Children welcome.
- Strictly no smoking.
- Owner lives next door.
The cottage proves an ideal base for touring the Western Peninsula. The haunting beauty of Land's End, the cultural wealth of St.Ives, the amazing Eden Project and many beautiful gardens, glorious beaches, Celtic traditions and an abundance of sporting and leisure facilities are all within easy reach of St Erth.Cosy Nook Cottage
Cosy by name, cosy by nature, the cottage provides all the warmth and comforts of an old cottage, with the ease of modern conveniences. It accommodates 4 people and offers the following:
- Lounge. Nicely furnished, TV, Video, radio, open fire.
- Kitchen: Electric cooker, fridge, microwave.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, wardrobe, cupboard. Nice country view. and overlooking the tropical garden.
- Bedroom 2: Bunk beds, wardrobe, cupboard. cot if needed.
- Bathroom: Modern bathroom suite, electric shaver point.
- The Enclosed cottage tropical garden proves to be an excellent and quite sunbathing retreat.
- All electricity is included in the price.
- Heating is by night storage heater and traditional coal fire.
- All cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, duvets and bed linen are provided.
- You should bring your own towels and tea towels and your personal items.