Sleeps: 2 +travel cot.
Well behaved pets welcome.
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET.
Price range £170 - £330 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jackie Matravers
Tel: 01260 226570
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCosy Nook is situated adjacent to the Staffordshire Way in an idyllic rural location.
15 Nov, 22 Nov
Whilst ideal for walkers, being on the crossroads of a number of scenic country walks, it is also ideally located for exploring the Peak District, visiting Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire. Within easy travelling distance of the Blue John mines, Chatsworth and other historic houses, the museums of the Potteries and Macclesfield, Alton Towers and many more attractions. Excellent pub/restaurants close by.
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
- Quality accommodation set in a rural but not isolated position.
- Detached and set in its own private, enclosed and attractive gardens which include a barbecue, attractive vine covered arbour with seating area, outdoor tables and chairs, patio, and lawn. Own outdoor clothes drying facilities.
- There is a shed for the sole use of guests to store bicycles, pushchairs, walking boots, roof racks etc.
- With full double glazing and gas central heating, Cosy Nook is ideal for a holiday any time of the year.
- Sensible use of the gas central heating and electricity is free.
- Off road parking next to the cottage.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement and we do not restrict the number.
- All bed linen, towels, bathrobes, tea towels etc are provided at no extra cost.
- The high quality solid oak kitchen is fully equipped including washer/dryer, full size electric oven/grill, four ring gas hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, food processor, toaster, coffee maker etc. Fine china, cutlery, glassware and all utensils are provided.
- In the lounge/diner, the beamed ceiling, woodblock floor, and living flame gas fire create a 'cosy nook'. 26" flat-screen TV, dvd player, hi-fi and selection of dvds, CDs, games etc for entertainment. Sky TV and movies channels are provided free of charge. (Sky Box Office movies are extra).
- The bedroom has twin single beds with comfortable mattresses and there is ample storage space for clothes. TV with Sky channels in the bedroom.
- Spacious, attractive bathroom. Over-bath shower. Toiletries are provided.
- Welcoming tea, coffee, milk, and sugar ensure a good start to your holiday and often there are little extras such as our own free-range eggs when available.
We have many returning guests and recommendations. Early booking recomended.
Payment may be made by cheque or by using debit or credit cards through Paypal (5% charge per payment by Paypal).
Payment may also be made by electonic transfer .
Energy Efficiency Rating 54 - E.
Environmental Impact Rating 59 - D.