Sleeps: 2 +travel cot.
Well behaved pets welcome.
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET.
Price range £180 - £335 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jackie Matravers
Tel: 01260 226570
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA delightful detached cottage for two set in its own fenced garden in an idyllic rural location near to the Southern Peak District.
Pet friendly (no extra charge).
Being on the Staffordshire / Cheshire border and close to the border with Derbyshire, Cosy Nook is an ideal base for walking holidays or for exploring the nearby market towns, historic houses or how about a visit to the recently featured on tv "Gladstone Pottery Museum"? There is so much to see and do in the surrounding area that you will be stuck for choice or you could of course simply relax in this comfortable, cosy and well-equipped cottage with the occasional meal in one of the local pubs.
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
- Quality accommodation set in a rural but not isolated position.
- Detached and set in its own private, enclosed and attractive gardens which include a barbecue, attractive vine covered arbour with seating area, outdoor tables and chairs, patio, and lawn. Own outdoor clothes drying facilities.
- There is a shed for the sole use of guests to store bicycles, pushchairs, walking boots, roof racks etc.
- With full double glazing and gas central heating, Cosy Nook is ideal for a holiday any time of the year.
- Free gas central heating and electricity.
- Off road parking next to the cottage.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement and we do not restrict the number.
- All bed linen, towels, bathrobes, tea towels etc are provided at no extra cost.
- The high quality solid oak kitchen is fully equipped including washer/dryer, full size electric oven/grill, four ring gas hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, food processor, toaster, coffee maker etc. Fine china, cutlery, glassware and all utensils are provided.
- In the lounge/diner, the beamed ceiling, woodblock floor, and living flame gas fire create a 'cosy nook'. Flat-screen TV, dvd player, hi-fi and selection of dvds, CDs, games etc for entertainment. Sky TV and movies channels are provided free of charge. (Sky Box Office movies are extra).
- The bedroom has twin single beds with comfortable mattresses and there is ample storage space for clothes. TV with Sky channels in the bedroom.
- Spacious, attractive bathroom. Over-bath shower. Toiletries are provided.
- Welcoming tea, coffee, milk, and sugar ensure a good start to your holiday and often there are little extras such as our own free-range eggs when available.
We have many returning guests and recommendations. Early booking recomended.
Payment may be made by cheque or by using debit or credit cards through Paypal (5% charge per payment by Paypal).
Payment may also be made by electonic transfer .
Energy Efficiency Rating 54 - E.
Environmental Impact Rating 59 - D.