20 Church Street,
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low Season £400 - £460 pw.
High Season £460 - £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01937 845592
Mob: 07941 353 202
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSkye Cottage is a charming 19th Century stone cottage, stylishly furnished to a high standard, with the comforts of home, that can sleep 4 to 6 guests. David and Anne Watts pride themselves on attention to detail, so you can expect a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine etc., comfortable beds with crisp linens and down duvets (in season), flat-screen TV with Freeview stations and DVD player, as well as free Wifi and a docking station for your MP3. The paved private garden has patio furniture and a BBQ.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec
- A large beamed bedroom with king size bed.
- Small bedroom with 4-ft. double bed, plus a sofa in the lounge that converts into a third double bed (4-ft) with a firm, comfortable mattress.
- Lounge, kitchen, dining room (seats 6).
- Bathroom with tub and shower.
- Fluffy towels and Egyptian cotton bed linen included. Yes, there is a hair dryer.
- Parking is on the street.
Skye Cottage is on a quiet street yet walking distance to Boston Spa's restaurants and shops, just 1 mile off the A-1, halfway between London and Edinburgh and equidistant to York, Leeds and Harrogate (about 12 miles from each), within striking distance of the Yorkshire Dales and several historic houses and gardens.