CORRIE FARM COTTAGE
Sleeps: up to 6.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £375 - £425 pw.
High season £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Shirley Macleod
Tel / Fax: 01360 660331
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCorrie Farm Cottage is a cosy, well equipped 3 bedroomed single storied house situated on the edge of a working farm with a separate garden and car parking space. The building is well maintained and benefits from recent double glazing, cavity wall and loft insulation, central heating and an open fire in the living room.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar
- The fully fitted kitchen includes a dining area with extendable table.
- The cost of central heating, coal/logs, electricity/linen and towels included in the price.
- Beds are made up with fresh linen for your arrival.
- Bedrooms as follows:
King sized bed.
1 x Double and 1 x single beds.
- A cot and high chair are available if required.
There are numerous activities/places of interest nearby including:
- Corrie Farm Cottage is situated in an area of outstanding beauty and serenity, whilst being central for easy access to major towns including Stirling, Perth, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Major supermarkets may be found at Stirling, Milngavie or Dumbarton, all within 30 minutes drive.
- There are a number of villages nearby that offer excellent food in country pubs and restaurants.
- The cottage enjoys spectacular views across to Stirling and the Campsie hills.
- The Queen Elizabeth Forest Park skirts the farmland and leads to many miles of forest trails, ideal for walking or cycling.
- Loch Lomond & Balmaha for boating/fishing - 15 minutes.
- Golf courses including Strathendrick, Aberfoyle and Buchanan Castle.
- Stirling Castle, Wallace monument etc Thistle shopping centre - 30 minutes.
- Falkirk Wheel, Scoune Palace Perth.
- Pubs & restaurants in Drymen, Buchlyvie, Aberfoyle - 15 minutes.
- Riding stables Thornhill.
- Bicycles for hire in Drymen and Gartmore.
- Loch Katrine & the Trossachs for steamer trip or cycle hire.
- Hill climbing - both small and large Munros (hills).