Sleeps: 4 - 6 (1 Double bed and 2 singles, 1 fold up bed settee)
Sorry no pets.
Sorry no smoking in the house.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
Two consecutive weeks booked, 2nd week 10% reduction.
10% reduction for singles or couples.
Short breaks available: min 3 nights.
Bed linen and towels included in price.
A supplement for electricity may apply.
For further details please contact:
David Neill or Elizabeth Neill
Tel: 01674 850484
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAccommodation
10 Dec, 17 Dec, 31 Dec, 7 Jan
- Living room with multi-fuel stove, TV with DVD player
- South facing sun lounge
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave etc
- Utility room, tumble drier available
- Bathroom with shower cubicle
Location and Things To Do
- Enclosed garden
- St Cyrus is an excellent base for walking and cycling.
- Opposite the house is the village park with bowling green and multi-purpose court.
- The beach is nearby with either pedestrian access down the cliff path, or vehicle access (approximately 3 miles) at the Nature Reserve Visitor Centre.
- 5 miles away, Montrose has a leisure centre with swimming pool and cafe. There are two golf courses, the Basin Nature Reserve and various shops.
- The House of Dun is situated just outside Montrose and Dunnottar Castle is a 20 minute drive away near Stonehaven.
- The town of Stonehaven also has a heated outdoor swimming pool. Again there is a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
Guided hillwalking tours can also be arranged with the owner, the Glens of Angus being a short drive away.