CORNMILL APARTMENTS 1 & 2
Isle of Man
Sleeps: 4 in each unit.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
Cottage prices: £400 - £525 pw. TT £625.
Apartment prices: £370 - £495 pw. TT £595.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elizabeth McMillin
Tel: 01624 882289 (email is preferable)
Reload this mapThe Cornmill Cottages are located in the Northern Plain of the Isle of Man, well known for its sunnier climes amid the quiet unspoilt beautiful Manx countryside at Lhen Bridge. The former 19th century water driven cornmill and Millers Cottage have been tastefully renovated and modernised to a very high standard, whilst still retaining many of the original features with old-style charm. They are at the periphery of a modern working arable farm, but with their own separate entrance.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of modern day life, unwind in the natural beauty of the local countryside and recharge your batteries! Imagine yourself breakfasting on the patio with open views across undulating wheat fields to the purple haze of the distant mountains, with only the birdsong and circling sparrow hawks and herons in the sunlit, blue sky above for company.
- They are about forty to forty five minutes drive from Douglas Sea Ferry Terminal or Ronaldsway Airport, where hire cars are both readily available.
- Each holiday cottage is spacious, comprising a vestibule, lounge area, kitchen area, two bedrooms and bathroom.
- All are fully equipped for four persons and there are no hidden extras.
- Each cottage is designated no-smoking.
- They are ideally suited for family holidays or weekend breaks.
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Central laundry facilities
- Ample parking
- Patio areas
- TV / DVD player
- Security lighting
- Pets are welcome
- Welcome Packs are available
- Free wireless internet access