Nr St Davids,
1 dog by arrangement.
Visit Wales: 4 Star.
Low season £325 - £395 pw.
High season £425 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07595 757 353
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCorner House
30 Apr, 7 May, 21 May, 4 Jun
Corner House provides very comfortable self catering accommodation for up to four people. The cottage has three bedrooms, one double (with en-suite shower), and two singles. It is located in the heart of the attractive hilltop village of Mathry, between St David's and Fishguard. Some of our regular guests regard Corner House as a 'home from home'.
Lying between St David's and Fishguard, Mathry is ideally placed for exploring North Pembrokeshire's dramatic coastline, Blue Flag beaches and the Preseli Hills. The village has a cafe, as well as a thriving local pub the Farmer's Arms, which serves good beers and food, much of it home made. The village is only about two miles from the coast at Abercastle and Abermawr. Paths from the village run down to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, around 2 miles away. The Strumble Shuttle bus service passes through the village in the summer months, enabling one way walks along the coast path.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower and WC.
- Two single bedrooms one with views to the Preselis.
- Large family bathroom on ground floor; modern white suite with shower over, wash basin, WC.
- Spacious living room and dining area; wood burning stove, Flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player with connector for music from mobile devices. Dining table and chairs, bookcase and dresser stocked with a range of books, games and local information.
- Kitchen/breakfast room; hand-made kitchen. Well equipped with electric hob and double oven, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge-freezer and table and chairs.
- Washing machine and tumble drier in utility room, with room to hang wet clothes if needs be.
- Full central heating by combi boiler; no additional charge.
- At the front is a south facing, sun-trap seating area bounded by low walls and trellis fencing with views to the village church and towards the Preseli Hills.
- Fresh bed linen is provided.