Nr St Davids,
1 dog by arrangement.
Visit Wales: 4 Star.
Low season £270 - £375 pw.
High season £335 - £585 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07595 757 353
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCorner House has been lovingly refurbished within recent years. It retains cottage character but is presented, furnished and equipped to a good contemporary standard. It provides very comfortable accommodation for families or friends to enjoy a self-catering holiday, or shorter break, all year round. The cottage is in the heart of the hilltop village of Mathry, overlooking the Church.
18 Oct, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
Lying between St Davids and Fishguard, Mathry is ideally placed for exploring North Pembrokeshire's dramatic coastline, Blue Flag beaches and the Preseli Hills. Paths from the village run down to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, around 2 miles away. Centred around the parish church and village pub, Mathry enjoys views of the coast and the Preseli Hills.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower and WC. Window to front & Velux window.
- Two single bedrooms.
- Large bathroom on ground floor; modern white suite with corner bath, wash basin, WC.
- Spacious, well furnished living room and dining area; wood burning stove, Flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD, HiFi with MP3 connection. Oak dining table and chairs, bookcase and dresser stocked with a range of books, magazines, games and local information.
- Kitchen/breakfast room; hand made by a local craftsman in stained solid ash. Ceramic electric hob and double oven, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge-freezer and a table and chairs. It is well equipped for cooking with an extensive range of crockery, pans and utensils.
- Washing machine and tumble drier in the boot room, with room to hang wet clothes if needs be.
- Fresh bed linen is provided.
- Full central heating by combi boiler; no additional charge.
- Outside to the front is a south facing, sun-trap seating area bounded by low walls and trellis fencing with views towards the Preseli Hills. Parking is on the road to the front and on the cul de sac to the side of Corner House.