2 Winkton Green,
Dorset / New Forest /Hampshire border
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £300 pw.
Mid Season £350 - £450 pw.
High Season £525 pw.
Saturday change over.
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 07759 056117
Home: 020 8959 1242
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCoral Cottage is a character two double bedroom cottage in the small village of Winkton, Christchurch. The beaches of Christchurch and Mudeford are nearby. It has a south facing enclosed garden with a lawn and a patio.
10 May, 31 May
- Coral Cottage is on the edge of the New Forest, where one can walk from the cottage or drive a short distance into the forest, to enjoy the many walks available.
- There are bicycle hire facilities in Burley and horse riding is also available.
- Christchurch harbour is a centre for watersports, and numerous boat trips are available. Boats may be hired to enjoy cruising up the Stour.
- Hengistbury Head is a wildlife centre, and a great place for walking.
- The Cottage has easy access to Bournemouth and Poole Harbour.
- Entrance into the lounge, which has a log burning stove, two sofas, TV and DVD player with access to all free view channels.
- The Cottage has a double sofa bed in the lounge in addition to the double and two singles upstairs.
- The kitchen/diner is south facing with French Windows on to the patio and lawn. The kitchen has an electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. The dining table can be extended and seat six in comfort.
- Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with a five foot bed and the other with two three foot single beds which can be moved together.
- There is a spacious upstairs bathroom, with an over bath power shower.
- There is garden furniture and a BBQ.
- Prices include the gas central heating and electricity.
- Wireless internet provided.
- Please bring your own bed linen and towels. Duvets and pillows are provided.