Sorry no pets.
ETC: 3 Star.
Low season £165 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £299 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs J.A.Bennett
Tel: 01323 891919
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCoquet Cottage is a delightful and well equipped stone built cottage in the attractive village of Felton, near Alnwick, on the River Coquet, one of the best salmon and trout rivers in England. There are local shops and pub, The Northumberland Arms, which serves both 'a la carte' menu and bar meals. The Running Fox is a new bakery/coffee shop and serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon teas.
1 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr
The cottage has been fully refurbished and redecorated and is centrally heated:
- Ground Floor has Lounge, dining room, kitchen and cloakroon and toilet.
- First Floor has two bedrooms, one double, one single, bathroom with shower over half bath, toilet and basin.
- Full Gas Central Heating.
- Gas, electricity, duvets, bed linen and towels are included.
- Colour TV, DVD player, CD player and radio/cassette player.
- The kitchen has gas cooker and hob, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Enclosed garden.
- Parking is at the front of the cottage.
Felton, just off the A1, is ideally situated for visiting:
- The sandy beaches of Druridge Bay, Lindisfarne and the Farne Islands.
- The Northumbrian National Park and Cheviot Hills.
- Heritage castles of Warkworth, Bamburgh and Dunstanburgh.
- The ancient market town of Alnwick and Alnwick Castle Gardens.
- Berwick on Tweed and the Scottish Borders.
- Daily and weekly salmon and trout fishing licences are available for fishing the Coquet.