Children's cot available on request.
No smoking, sorry no dogs.
Low season £335 pw.
High season £360 - £410 pw.
Winter weekends and short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01452 770346 (day / evening / weekends)
Fax: 01452 357980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCoopers Cottage is an attractive old wood beamed cottage in the village of Bisley at head of the Toadsmoor Valley. It stands in the resident owners' large beautiful garden, with the separate enjoyment of a grassed area including garden furniture and a lovely view over the old village. The cottage is on a very quiet back lane less than 5 minutes walk from the village centre.
21 Dec, 11 Jan
The accommodation consists of:
- A living room, with dining suite and comfortable seating for five.
- There is a separate, compact but well-equipped kitchen, a shower room, and a good sized bedroom with a double or twin beds.
- This immaculate cottage is traditionally furnished but has all modern comforts.
- Price includes electricity, gas, bed linen and towels.
- The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
Bisley has a shop and two pubs, one with free WiFi and both serving good food, as well many historical features. Stroud, the main town, is four miles away with an excellent farmers' market on Saturdays as well as the usual shops and three supermarkets.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 20 minutes from the M5 (Junction 13), four miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington).
A network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the surrounding valleys, commons and countryside.
- Other local towns and villages include Nailsworth, Minchinhampton and Painswick.
Within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham and Bath.