COOMBE BARN HOLIDAYS
each sleeping 2.
Sorry no pets.
Weekly rentals, Saturday to Saturday.
Owl Cottage and Badger Cottage:
Jan-Mar: £290 pw.
Apr-May: £310 pw.
Jun-Aug: £350 pw.
Sep-Oct: £310 pw.
Nov-Dec: £290 pw.
Jan-Mar: £300 pw.
Apr-May: £340 pw.
Jun-Aug: £380 pw.
Sep-Oct: £340 pw.
Nov-Dec: £300 pw.
Short breaks available November to Easter.
Minimum three nights for £165. Extra nights at £40 per night.
Christmas and New Year prices on request.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01225 448757
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestled in peaceful countryside surroundings Coombe Barn holiday cottages are only ten minutes from the centre of Bath. On a working sheep farm in the picturesque village of Kelston these recently converted barns combine a traditional feel with modern comforts. The three single story units each sleep two people.
7 May, 14 May, 21 May, 28 May, 4 Jun, 11 Jun
- Each cottage has a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen/diner.
- There are attractive iron beds in each of the bedrooms.
- The bathrooms have whirlpool baths (with shower over).
- The kitchen/diner areas have fitted kitchens, dinning table and chairs.
- The living areas have comfortable sofas, colour televisions and gas-fuelled stoves, allowing a cosy real fire.
- There is central heating throughout.
- All the cottages have French windows, which lead on to either a patio area or veranda.
- There are barbecue facilities and garden furniture is provided from which you can sit back and admire the spectacular views.
There is a traditional west country pub just ten minutes walk from the cottages. The area is great for walking and the Cotswold Way can be accessed via footpaths to the top of the farm.