COILLE NAM BEITHE
Pets welcome if well controlled.
Price range £285 - £410 pw.
Christmas and New Year prices on application.
Summer dates still available.
October half-term week is still available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01786 850546
Coille nam Beithe (Gaelic for Birch Wood) is a Norwegian timber house built to Scandinavian standards of insulation. It is situated in its own garden, in the small community of Dalnavert, in a quiet forest area of great natural beauty. There are many footpaths, cycle tracks and cross country ski trails adjacent to the house. There is abundant wildlife: you may see deer and red squirrels from the windows.
Aviemore, with many shops and restaurants, is 10 minutes drive away, and the Watersports Centre at Loch Insh (canoeing, fishing, sailing, windsurfing and restaurant) is five minutes by car. The Cairngorm ski area is about 20 minutes drive.
- Two double bedrooms and a very large living room with 2 single divans.
- There is a wood burning stove, additional electric heating and a sauna.
- The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with full size electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
- The bathroom has an electric shower and bath.
- Duvets and pillows (+ covers) are provided.
- There is a radio, TV with DVD, and a CD player.
- The entire house is pine-panelled, with polished wood floors and rugs.
- Logs for the stove are provided at no extra charge.
- Electricity by meter reading.
There is a vast choice of activities to be enjoyed in and around Strathspey, from cycling and horse riding, to fishing, bird watching and hill walking. Several hotels have swimming pools open to non residents, and there are some splendid pools in the River Feshie, not far away.
You will find Coille nam Beithe at Dalnavert, on the B970 road, between Inverdruie and Feshiebridge.