2 Upper Breakish,
Isle of Skye
Cot and highchair provided.
Well behaved pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Low/Mid season £400 - £500 pw.
High season £600 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jackie Jobling
Tel: 01270 569175
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeautifully modernized and extended original crofthouse, Cobblers Croft is situated on the main road in the small crofting township of Breakish, approximately 1 mile from the village of Broadford, where all local amenities can be found. With fully enclosed front and rear gardens, the property has wonderful sea and mountain views from each room There is a beach within 20 mins walking distance.
10 Dec, 17 Dec, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 7 Jan, 14 Jan
Accommodating up to 6 people the property has the following fully centrally heated accommodation:
- Sun room
- Newly built second Lounge with glass sliding doors to enclosed patio area with open aspect, beautiful views of the sea and mountains
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Bathroom with w.c. bath and shower
- Utility room
- Bedroom with Kingsize bed
- Bedroom with Double bed
- Enclosed patio with seating at front and enclosed gardens with seating at rear.
- Garage for storage of bicycles, outdoor equipment etc.
- Ample parking at front.
- The property is furnished to a very high standard with modern equipment including cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, TV/DVD in kitchen, TV/DVD in master bedroom, Lounge has a 32" flatscreen HD TV with Sky HD+ box, surround sound and DVD player. widescreen TV/DVD player with Skye+ in the second lounge.
- WiFi internet.
- All bedding, towels, heating and electricity included.
- Cobblers Croft is an ideal location for touring both the Island, and the West coast of the mainland.
- Kyle of Lochalsh is approx 5miles and Portree, the main town, approx 28.
- A lovely setting too for just relaxing in the garden, it hosts beautiful views to front and rear.
- All local amenities within short distance, including shops, supermarket, public bars, cafes, restaurants if you fancy eating out, or just curl up by the logburner and watch a movie on TV.
- Very cosy after a day of walking, fishing, birdwatching or whatever.
Our local lady who looks after the property will be available for any helpful tips and advice, she knows the area very well. Her contact details will be on hand at the property.