Sleeps: 2 - 4.
WTB: 4 Star.
Low season £320 - £400 pw.
High season £420 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07773 286091
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCoastguard House is situated in the lovely and picturesque village of Bosherston, about 5 miles south of Pembroke town. The village has a tranquil setting and is famed for its quaint olde worlde cafe and the beautiful Lily Ponds, especially captivating around June and early July. With Broadhaven beach on your doorstep, and some of the most spectacular coastal walks nearby, including sites such as the St Govans Chapel and the Green Bridge of Wales gigantic natural limestone arch, this has to be one of the most stunning holiday locations anywhere.
25 Feb, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
Coastguard House can sleep up to 4 people in relaxed, self catering accommodation, which welcomes children and pets. Bathroom with a bath and electric shower over it.
- Porch - This is a spacious area at the entrance to the property, very convenient for storing boots, hanging coats and leaving wet beach attire!
- Lounge/Diner - a very cosy area, complete with T.V, D.V.D, Hi-Fi and plenty of books and games for the evenings
- Kitchen - A light and spacious area containing electric oven, hob, fridge (with small freezer), microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 - This spacious room has a double bed and pretty views of the village and surrounding countryside. Keep an eye on the nesting house - martins and sparrows just outside your window!
- Bedroom 2 - This room contains adult size bunk beds and also has views of the village and surrounding countryside. You can do a bit of close bird spotting from this window too!
Photo below: Broadhaven
- There is a small enclosed garden to the rear of the property and a pretty open area to the front.
- Parking is to the front of the property in a quiet no through road.