View shows cottage with St. Michaels Mount behind.
Cot by arrangement.
Weekly prices: £385 - £765.
Short breaks available November - March generally of either Friday to Monday (three nights) or Monday to Friday (four nights): £245 - £501. We will try to accommodate various dates to suit.
For further details please contact:
Nick or Rod Brew
Tel: 07818 034968
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCoachman's Cottage is a relaxing and charming holiday retreat. Recently comprehensively renovated to exacting standards, it retains the period feel of this Grade II listed former coachman's cottage, whilst offering delightfully light, spacious and luxurious accommodation with outstanding views of 'one of the ten most beautiful bays in the world'.
15 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Coachman's Cottage offers pristine, luxury accommodation with modern facilities set within a charming historic building, with outstanding views. The accommodation is on one level and includes:
- Ideally situated in a quiet position and yet literally within a 'stones throw' from the internationally renowned St. Michaels Mount, the sea and beaches.
- Coachman's Cottage is a 5 minute walk from Marazion Centre, with its choice of shops, restaurants, pubs and causeway to 'The Mount'.
- Provides a perfect base to explore West Cornwall, with its sublime scenery, wide ranging outdoor activities, quality local food, sub-tropical gardens and vibrant art scene.
- thoughtfully arranged open plan lounge, enjoying a sunny south facing aspect, with fabulous views of the Bay and Mount across towards Penzance and Mousehole, with log burner and comfy sofa for relaxing, reading and TV viewing;
- open plan, fully equipped dining kitchen;
- a delightful, spacious double bedroom with king size bed, luxury linen and an absolutely stunning view of the bay and Mount;
- spacious bathroom with large, double ended spa bath and shower over, heated towel rail;
- on site parking for one car.
- Restaurants, bars, pubs are a 5 minute walk, avoiding the need to drive.
- Log burner and full central heating.
- Luxury Duvets, Pillows, pure 'Egyptian Cotton' bed linen and towels are included.
- Jacuzzi Bath.
- Digital TV, DVD, CD / radio.
- Electric oven, microwave oven, ceramic hob, fridge.
- Washing machine.
- Private parking on site.
- Cot available on request.
- Saturday Changeover (alternative days by arrangement).
- Short breaks very welcome November - March.
- Strictly No Smoking.
- No pets.