THE COACH HOUSE
Bury St Edmunds,
Sorry no pets.
Fri,Sat,Sun - £65 per night (min 2 nights), £90 per single night.
Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur - £45 per night (min 2 nights), £70 per single night.
For further details please contact:
Lindsey Piggott, or Steve Piggott
Tel: 01359 242648
Reload this mapThe Coach House is situated in the village of Elmswell in Suffolk, conveniently close to the A14 providing easy links to Bury St. Edmunds (16k), Cambridge and the coast. It is set in peaceful gardens including orchard and 'wild' area which you are invited to share during your stay.
Our thriving village boasts many amenities including shops, pubs, Chinese take away, fish and chip shop and post-office. Nearby there is the historic and beautiful town of Bury St. Edmunds and a variety of walks, country houses and places of interest. Aldeburgh, Southwold and Felixstowe are all within easy reach and provide a wonderful day out.
The bright and airy accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. One bedroom is upstairs and all other rooms are downstairs.
- Bedroom 1: This beamed room is upstairs, was once the hay loft and features a floor to ceiling window. There is a double bed, chest of drawers, colour television and radio/cd player.
- Kitchen/dining room: The kitchen comprises 4 ring gas hob, table and chairs, microwave, kettle, fridge, toaster and settee. Leading to:
- Bedroom 2: This room has a single divan, wardrobe, chest of drawers and colour television / DVD player. Leading to:
- Bathroom: WC, basin and bath with shower over.
Please note that this is a no smoking, no pets property.
- Garden furniture for al fresco dining.
- At the end of the garden there is an unfenced pond, orchard and wild area and access to a large open space suitable for ball games and kite flying.
- There is private, off road parking.
Babysitting available on request.