THE COACH HOUSE
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £400 - £850 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 853653
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBuckland-tout-Saints is a beautiful and peaceful place in the lovely South Hams just 2 miles from Kingsbridge and with a huge choice of beaches. The Coach House offers you a spacious and comfortable holiday home for 6+cot.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 31 May
'Wow, what a lovely holiday cottage - we had a wonderful two weeks stress free holiday. So much to see and do, many local beaches, we will have to return'.
The Hayler Family.
The Coach House
- Internet access including Wifi.
- Light comfortable living room with TV, DVD and video.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with power shower, bath, bidet and WC.
- Lower floor:
- Large kitchen/diner with cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine etc.
- Large double bedroom with ensuite shower and adjacent WC.
- Large private garden with patio and gas barbecue.
- Large flower meadow.
- Plentiful parking space.
Electricity, linen and cleaning included.
Central heating at cost.
No smokers.'From the moment we started down the drive we knew we had found something really special. It is absolutely a little piece of heaven'.
- Easy walking distance to country house hotel for drinks and dinner.
- Beaches, Dartmoor, Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Totnes.
- Golf, sailing, SW Coastal path, estuary and river cruise.
- NT properties, Heligan, Eden Project, Falmouth Maritime Museum.
- Woodlands Adventure Park for children.
- Cream teas.
'Fantastic place and location. Will recommend and be back.'
Lisa Jackson.The Copper House (click here)
- Independent detached studio.
- Large living/bedroom with separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Outside patio with furniture.
- Ideal for single person or couple.
- The Copper House can be rented on its own or in conjunction with the Coach House, by the week or for a weekend or mid week break.