THE COACH HOUSE
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Non smokers only.
Prices £400 - £895 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 853653
Reload this mapBuckland-tout-Saints is a beautiful and peaceful place in the lovely South Hams just 2 miles from Kingsbridge and with a huge choice of beaches. The Coach House offers you a spacious and comfortable holiday home for 6+cot.
"Our holiday has been 20 out of 20 - we have enjoyed the house, meadow, views, the garden and seeing the peacock! It is our second time staying here and we'll definitely be back."
The Coach House
- Internet access including Wifi.
- Light comfortable living room with TV and DVD.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with power shower, bath, bidet and WC.
- Lower floor:
- Kitchen/diner with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine etc.Large double bedroom with ensuite shower and adjacent WC.
- Large private garden with patio and gas barbecue.
- 4 acre flower meadow with spectacular views.
- Plentiful parking space.
Electricity, linen and cleaning included.
Central heating at cost.
"We Thank you Rosalind and Johnny for our peaceful stay in this wonderful place. We celebrated our Silver Wedding with a glorious dinner in Kingsbridge."
- Easy walking distance to luxury country house hotel for drinks and dinner.
- Beaches, Dartmoor, Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Totnes.Golf, sailing, SW Coastal path, estuary and river cruise.
- NT properties, Heligan, Eden Project, Falmouth Maritime Museum.
- Woodlands Adventure Park for children.
- Cream teas.
"What a fantastic week we've had here at the Coach House. Such a wonderful idyllic location. We have particularly enjoyed cream teas at the Buckland tout Saints Hotel and so many beautiful beaches. We love South Devon and we'll be back!"The Copper House (click here)
- Independent detached studio.
- Large living/bedroom with separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Outside patio with furniture.
- Ideal for single person or couple.
- The Copper House can be rented on its own or in conjunction with the Coach House, by the week or for a weekend or mid week break.