CLOCK HOUSE COTTAGE
Brook Village Road,
Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
STC: 4 stars.
Low season: £450 (depending on amount of people)
High season: £875 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ms Amanda Ridler-Lee
Tel: 07709 463086
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEnjoy your holiday in this newly converted, non-smoking, light and airy cottage which is situated beside the owner's home (on the right in the photo), and relax outside in the 3/4 acre garden over looking the fields. Sleeps 6 + cot. Bring your dogs with you, fee by arrangement.
29 Apr, 6 May, 13 May, 20 May
The Ground Floor Accommodation comprises:
- Situated in the delightful hamlet of Brook, surrounded by farmland, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, a few minutes walk from the beaches of Brook and Compton well known for surfing.
- Lovely downland walks across the famous Tennyson Trail with stunning views over the Island. Red squirrels and pheasants often come into the garden.
- A 4 minute walk to the local pub, The Sun Inn offering traditional ales and homemade food.
- The busy sailing towns of Yarmouth and Cowes are not far away, with superb choices of tea rooms, restaurants (many offering locally caught seafood), and shops.
The First Floor Accommodation comprises:
- Lounge with freesat 32" flatscreen TV, reading books, games, can also sleep 2 (has curtained-off bunk beds), wardrobe, cupboards, ensuite shower room with wc and sink.
- Fitted kitchen equipped with microwave, electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and a CD player.
- Shower room.
- Cloakroom with wc and sink.
- Bedroom with double bed (a single can be added on request), and TV.
- Bedroom with two single beds, and TV.
- The property has a large entrance and plenty of space for parking.
- Relax and enjoy eating outside in the garden and enjoy cooking with the barbecue provided.
- Outdoor games such as lawn croquet and badminton are available.
- Linen, duvets and towels provided.
- Please bring beach towels.