Sorry no pets.
Price range: £350 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01873821302 or 07527641928
Reload this mapThe Sound of Silence on the edge of the Black Mountains. A newly refurbished, quiet, light one bedroomed cottage on the edge of the Skirrid Mountain, 5 miles from Abergavenny, 12 from Hereford, 15 from Hay on Wye.
- The cottage overlooks very pretty rural countryside and comprises a bedroom with King size bed, a bathroom with spacious shower and seperate roll top bath, loo and wash basin and a kitchen/living room with woodstove.
- There is gas central heating, a small private garden with lawn and terrace and lovely views across unspoiled countryside.
- We are a mile from the Nationally renowned Walnut Tree Inn and close to a number of other well know local restaurants and Pubs.
- The 12th Century Hunters Moon Inn is about a mile away and we are within a very short distance of Offas Dyke Path and White Castle.
- There are a number of Golf Courses within a short driving distance including The Rolls Of Monmouth and the ancient market town of Abergavenny is 5 miles away.