CLIFF TOP COTTAGES
Le Petit Manoir,
5 properties sleeping 2 to 7.
Sorry no dogs.
Tourist Board: 4 and 5 stars.
★★★★ Gold Award.
Low season 4 stars: £425 - £495 pw.
Low season 5 stars: £495 - £725 pw.
High season 4 stars: £595 - £705 pw.
High season 5 stars: £795 - £1200 pw.
Supplement for the annexe room £100 - £200 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 263090
Reload this mapWe have five cottages offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom accommodation and all are situated in the quiet and picturesque parish of Torteval on the south west coast. We are ideally situated for walking enthusiasts, birdwatchers and for those who just want peace and relaxation. The cottages overlook agricultural fields towards the magnificent cliff scenery.
- We have safe and sandy beaches only minutes away by car, pubs, restaurants, supermarket, post office, bank and a cinema all within our area and we are also on the bus route to St Peter Port.
- For the last 12 years we have had barn owls nesting in the boxes of La Petite Grange and Le Faucon and we have averaged 3 baby owls a year.
- All cottages are fully equipped and furnished to a high standard with all kitchens having an oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher (with the exception of Le Petit Manoir and La Petite Grange which will have dishwashers for 2017). Two utility rooms with washing machines and tumble dryers plus drying lines in the garden.
- Le Faucon and La Chouette our 5 star cottages have ensuite bedrooms and Le Faucon enjoys the benefit of an adjoining annexe room with a twin bedroom and ensuite shower room for additional guests.
- All cottages have colour televisions and DVD players, Radio and CD players. Free wifi and access to a payphone.
- Fresh bedlinen and towels are provided but not beach towels.
- Ironing boards, iron and hair dryers are provided.
- Cots, high chair and foldaway bed and a selection of indoor and outdoor games for our younger visitors.
- All cottages have their own sitting out area with access to a large lawned area and barbecues.
- Personal welcome and a comprehensive pack of information on local activities are supplied by resident owners Shaaron and Andrew for each cottage.
- Grocery shopping prior to arrival and cycle hire by request.
- Plenty of secure parking on site.
- Visit our website for further information on the cottages.