CLIFF TOP COTTAGES
Le Petit Manoir,
4 properties sleeping 2 - 7.
Sorry no dogs.
Tourist Board: 4 and 5 stars.
★★★★ Gold Award.
Low season 4 stars: £395 - £485 pw.
Low season 5 stars: £475 - £675 pw.
High season 4 stars: £575 - £675 pw.
High season 5 stars: £775 - £1100 pw.
Supplement for the annexe room £100 - £200 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 263090
Reload this mapOur cottages nestle in the quiet and picturesque parish of Torteval on the south west coast of Guernsey and are ideal for walking enthusiasts, birdwatchers and those people just wanting peace and relaxation. They overlook fields towards the stunning cliff paths and scenery.
- Each cottage has its own patio area, which leads up onto a large lawned area for our younger visitors to play on.
- We have safe and sandy beaches, pubs, restaurants, supermarket, post office, bank and a cinema all within our area.
- Many of our visitors enjoy sitting out in the evening waiting for the owls and their young to emerge from the two owl boxes that we placed in the gables of Le Faucon and La Petite Grange. Owls have nested for the last eight years and have produced on average 3 baby owls a year.
Facilities offered to our guests:
- All cottages are furnished and equipped to a high standard with one, two or three bedrooms, all the lounges have colour television and DVD/video, radio/cd players.
- Our 5 star cottages - Le Faucon and La Chouette - have a double bedroom ensuite and a treble bedroom ensuite with a twin bedroom ensuite in an adjoining annexe alongside Le Faucon. Ideal for when Granny and Grandpa wish to visit.
- Cots, high chair and foldaway bed are available for small children.
- A selection of indoor and outdoor games for our younger visitors.
- A comprehensive pack of information on local activities for each cottage.
- Personal welcome from resident owners.
- All linen included except for beach towels.
- Telephone in each 5 star cottage and access to a payphone for the 4 star cottages.
- Free WiFi.
- Two laundry rooms with washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Baby sitting by arrangement.
- Grocery shopping prior to arrival.
- Cycle Hire by request.
- Plenty of Parking.
- Regular bus service that passes our gate.