CLIFF FARM COTTAGE
Cot and high chair available.
Sorry no pets.
VisitBritain: 4 star Gold Award.
National Accessible Scheme M3i.
Prices 2014: Low £360 - High £430 pw.
Short Breaks (3 night minimum stay) from £255.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01522 730475 or 0797 0787 793
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCharming cottage converted from traditional C19th farm buildings, situated on a working arable farm with panoramic views over the Trent Valley, only 3 miles north of Lincoln. The cottage is fully equipped for wheel chairs and less mobile guests, having level access throughout.
8 Mar, 15 Mar
- Spacious lounge with TV, DVD, Wi-Fi connection, comfortable seating and dining table for convivial family meals.
- Log effect burner for cosy winter evenings (LPG gas).
- Kitchen - addition to features and facilities listed electric cooker, fridge (including small freezer box).
- Double room - king size bed with en-suite 'wet Room' and is fully equipped for wheel chair guests.
- Cot available.
- Twin room (full sized single beds).
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Rent is fully inclusive, linen, towels, and heating.
- There are no hidden extras.
A warm welcome to 'Cliff Farm Cottage' is always assured by the resident owner. Why not come and enjoy this peaceful 'Rural Retreat'.
- Cliff Farm Cottage is just 10 minutes from the magnificent Lincoln Cathedral and Castle, and adjacent to the Events Centre at the Lincolnshire Showground.
- Discover aviation heritage, Red Arrows based at nearby RAF Scampton, antiques, stately homes, sandy beaches, local Farmers Markets for that delicious 'Taste of Lincolnshire'.