Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Star.
Low season £330 - £370 pw.
High season £370 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01555 811932
Reload this mapEscape the daily hustle and bustle and relax in this beautifully restored listed building. The Bothy, situated on our family run working farm is the ideal base from which you can explore central Scotland.
- The Bothy has recently been converted from a disused farm building into luxurious accommodation for 2 people with the restoration project winning the Scottish and National award from the Federation of Master Builders for 2005.
- At The Bothy you can observe daily farming life or enjoy local scenic walks abounding with wildlife.
- Here you have the best of both worlds, a rural retreat within easy reach of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and the Scottish Borders.
- There is also a lot to do within a few miles drive, you could visit the New Lanark World Heritage site and the spectacular falls of Clyde or try out the excellent shopping centres at Livingston, where you could pick up a few bargains.
Whether you are visiting the area for the first time, or returning perhaps to visit friends and family, a warm welcome awaits you at Cleugh Farm.
- The Bothy has been furnished to the highest standard with all rooms on ground level and is centrally heating throughout.
- The lounge is spectacular and spacious with its wood burning stove and French doors leading to your own private secluded garden enclosed by a traditional stonedyke wall.
- Every home comfort is afforded from a superb fully fitted kitchen to the stylish shower room with power shower.
- The bedroom is chic and smart and has the option of two single beds or one super king sized bed.