THE GARDEN FLAT
Isle of Arran
Regretfully no pets.
Price: £280 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01770 600552
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Garden Flat is a comfortable, compact, sunny, studio flat overlooking the mature, organic garden and then beyond to the bay. Visitors are most welcome to enjoy the Garden which has many secluded seats to relax in and watch the variety of birds and wildlife that frequent it.
11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
Lamlash is in the temperate south east corner of Arran and its facilities include shops, cafes, restaurants, golf, tennis and bowls. Local walks and regular buses make it a good choice for visitors on public transport. We provide parking and bicycle storage, free range eggs (when our friendly girls are laying) and soft fruit and vegetables in season.
The accommodation comprises:
The beautiful Isle of Arran is a peaceful location to relax and enjoy walking, climbing, cycling, sailing, fishing, beaches, golf and much more. It is 50 mins. from Glasgow to Ardrossan by train, followed by a 55 min. scenic ferry crossing. Prestwick and Glasgow airports are within an hour of Ardrossan.
- MAIN BED-SIT ROOM. Twin or Double bed(s), chairs, Digital TV/DVD, books and with beautiful views of the garden, the sea and Holy Isle. Wi-Fi is also available. There is good quality cotton bed linen with feather duvets and pillows. Island info, and games.
- KITCHEN. Is fully fitted and equipped, including cooker, microwave, washing machine, toaster, fridge/freezer and ironing facilities.
- BATHROOM. Has a bath, shower, toilet and hair dryer and toiletries. Towels are supplied.
- HALLWAY. Has a wardrobe and cupboards.
- Regretfully no dogs and no smoking.
- The flat has electric heating throughout.
- Car parking is available.
- Storage for bikes.
- Flat is ready from 3pm on the Saturday.