Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets are allowed.
Prices £211 - £480 pw
(or the equivlent in Euros).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 023 8061 9221
Mobile: 0044 (0) 7985088056
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEnjoy the freedom and space of Ireland, at Clashmealcon, County Kerry. The Bungalow is located on 1.3 acres of land overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Shannon Estuary. The cottage is situated 3 minutes from Ballyduff which has two small convenience stores, restaurant/pubs and a fast food take away. 10 minutes away is the picturesque village of Ballybunion, with its world renowned Golf course and child friendly scenic sandy beaches. 2 minutes drive will take you to a secluded beach called Kilmore strand, which overlooks Ballybunion and the mouth of the river Cashen.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
Tralee the County Town is only 15 minutes away, with all main facilities including:
- Tesco Supermarket, Dunnes Store (food and clothes).
- Aqua Dome leisure swimming pool with flumes, Wild River and wave machines.
- Shopping Centre.
- Geraldine Centre - Historic ride through old Ireland.
- Siamsa tiara Folk and Dancing Theatre.
- The Bungalow has three double bedrooms - the Master bedroom containing a double bed and the other two rooms containing twin beds.
- There is a dining room overlooking the Atlantic and a sitting room with open fire, TV and DVD player.
- The kitchen comes supplied with cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine and most cooking utensils, cutlery, and crockery.
- Large shower room, with shower cubicle and WC.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fresh towels and bed linen come supplied, but please bring your own beach towels.