Sleeps: 2 (+ 1 on fold down bed if required).
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome.
Prices £245 - £350 pw.
Short breaks available from £120 - min 3 days.
For further details please contact:
Mr Iain Spink
Tel: 01575 540330 / 01241 860303 / 07738526632
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Bothy is a traditional stone built house, situated at Clachnabrain in the prime walking and cycling countryside of Glen Clova. The cottage has been updated to provide a comfortable lodging retaining many original features. Glen Clova, regarded by many as the finest of the Angus glens and a renowned botanical site, is on the edge of the Cairngorms National Park. The Bothy makes an ideal base for walking, climbing, cycling, fishing, bird watching, golfing, touring or for complete relaxation.
4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun
- Accommodation is all on one level. Heating is via a cosy woodburning stove which is supplemented by electric panel heaters. There is an enclosed garden with private parking area, lawn, patio area and seating. There is also a shed containing wood for the stove; bikes can be stored.
- The Bothy operates a strict 'no smoking' policy.
- The nearest shop is in Kirriemuir, 6 miles away. The nearest restaurant is at The Clova Hotel, 6 miles, or in town. There is no mobile phone signal at the cottage, but reception can be picked up a short distance away.
- A double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Lounge (with a single fold down bed at small extra charge if for a third person).
- Well equipped compact kitchen.
- Enclosed garden with parking space.
- TV, DVD and DVDs.
- Games, jigsaws and books.
- Washing and drying facilities on request.
- Shed for storage of bikes and wood for wood burner.
- Basic kitchen ingredients and cleaning materials.
- Electricity and fuel for the wood burning stove included.
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome.
- Towels and bedlinen included.
- Electric central heating.
- Full size electric cooker.
- Instant hot water.
- Hair dryer.
- DAB radio.
- Bedside radio/alarm.
- All items included in the cost.