Clach Na Brain,
Sleeps: 2 + 2 on bed settee.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Prices £190 - £250 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Iain Spink
Tel: 01241860303 or 07738526632
Reload this mapThe Bothy is a traditional stone built house, situated at Clach na Brain, in the prime walking and cycling countryside of Glen Clova. Glen Clova, a renowned botanical site, is on the edge of the Cairngorm National Park, is also ideal for fishing, bird watching, golfing, touring or for complete relaxation.
- A double bedroom with en-suite facilities.
- Sitting room with a double bed settee.
- Well equipped compact kitchen.
- Enclosed garden with parking space.
- NB. access to the bathroom is through the bedroom.
- TV, video and video tapes.
- Games, jigsaws and books.
- Washing and drying facilities or laundry on request.
- Electric blanket.
- Basic kitchen ingredients and all cleaning materials.
- Large fridge/freezer available.
- Mountain bikes available.
- All fuel for the log stove.
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- Towels and bedlinen.
- Electric central heating.
- Fully size electric cooker.
- Instant hot water.
- Bedside radio/alarm.
- Cot, highchair and children's bed available.
- All items included in the cost.