THE CITY BOTHY
Sorry, no pets.
Low season £325 - £385 pw.
High season £385 - £610 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07971 811653
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe City Bothy is a relaxing bolthole at the centre of Scotland's capital. Situated in Edinburgh's historic New Town, this stylish studio apartment is five minutes' walk from many of the city's best shops, restaurants and galleries. But it's not just about location. We've tried to create the kind of place we would like to stay in ourselves. What you won't find are nylon sheets or a saggy old sofa. What you will find is wi-fi, a dishwasher, fresh contemporary design and a really good bed.
'Bothy' in Scots means a small mountain refuge. But don't worry - you won't have to rough it. The Bothy is on the ground-floor of Jamaica Mews, a small and quiet, modern development, surrounded by some of Edinburgh's most beautiful Georgian buildings. This light and bright studio apartment consists of an open plan kitchen/living space, with a bedroom off it. There is also a separate full-sized bathroom, with a contemporary suite and power shower over the bath.
- Well-equipped kitchen (including electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher).
- Free wi-fi access.
- 20-inch LCD television, with Freeview and DVD player.
- Library of books, games and DVDs.
- Central heating.
- King-size bed.
- Sofa bed (we recognise that not everyone wants to share a bed).
- Linen and towels.
- Central heating.
- Amenities within reasonable walking distance of the apartment include the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Harvey Nichols, Princes St (Edinburgh's main shopping thoroughfare), George St (a far nicer place to shop), and Edinburgh's mainline Waverley Station.
- The studio is also very convenient for the Traverse Theatre and the Edinburgh International Book Festival, two of the biggest and best venues during August's Edinburgh festivals.
- The nearest grocery store - and cashpoint - is a two-minute stroll from the City Bothy. Our local pubs, Kay's Bar and Iglu, are two of Edinburgh's best.