Snowdonia, Criccieth, Caernarvon triangle,
Sleeps: 4 (+2).
Dogs welcome in cottage, plus secure dog run and kennel.
Price range £275 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sara and Mark Herriott
Tel: 01989 562868
Mobile: 07977 441 860
NB. Please include your telephone number in your email.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCil Llidiart
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
Guest comments, (more quotes available on request):
- A remote 200 year old cottage set in fields overlooking Snowdonia National Park and the sea.
- Fabulously located between the Lleyn Peninsula and Snowdonia National Park.
- Panoramic views to Snowdonia and across Tremadog Bay.
- Secure dog run and kennel.
- Large woodburning stove in inglenook fireplace.
- Central heating.
- Two bedrooms.
"We have rented lots of cottages - this has been by far and away the best."
"Remote but still accessible for all amenities."
"Lovely cosy house and well equipped kitchen. Secure dog pen and garden excellent - gave us peace of mind with Rusty."
"A lovely cottage, very well equipped in a perfect, peaceful setting."
"the cottage is a very comfortable base for exploring North Wales - Quite remote but still accessible for all ammenities. No complaints whatsoever - will highly recommend."
"The cottage is beautiful and the perfect location for a quiet get-away. A warm and cosy cottage."
"We have been recommending Cil Llidiart to absolutely everyone we've talked to and will hopefully be back sooner rather than later.
(Quoted from Visitor's Book at cottage and emails from customers).
- This is our family get-away too so we've paid great attention to comfort and detail.
- The lounge has a woodburning stove.
- Newly fitted kitchen/diner.
- Stripped floorboards and wooden beams in lounge add to the character which continues into the double and twin bedrooms.
- A fold-away bed is available.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bath and shower upstairs.
- Original artwork in each room.
- Digital TV and DVD/video, CD/radio, board games, videos and books.
- A utility/boot room allows space for muddy or wet kit.
- A stone outbuilding has considerable extra space for storage.
- Should you wish to leave your dogs unattended in the day, there is a secure dog run and kennel in the half-acre fenced grounds. Dogs also welcome in home.
- Footpaths offer walking from the door.
- A five-minute walk from the cottage offers a 360 degree panoramic view of Snowdonia, Cardigan Bay, The Lleyn Peninsula and Angelsey.
- The towns of Porthmadog, Criccieth and Caernarfon are a short drive away as are many stunning beaches.
- 15 minute drive into Snowdonia National Park.