PENYLAN FARM COTTAGES
Photo: Beili Stable
Ciderhouse Cottage sleeps 6/7 (WTB 4 Star).
Beili Stable sleeps 4 (WTB 5 Star).
The Mill sleeps 2 (WTB 5 Star).
Pets welcome in Beili Stable and The Mill.
No pets in Ciderhouse Cottage.
WTB 4 and 5 Stars.
3 nights - from £277 to £538.
7 nights - from £395 tto £684.
3 nights - from £211 to £451.
7 nights - from £306 to £594.
3 nights - from £164 to £346.
7 nights - from £211 to £463.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01600 716435
Fax: 01600 719391
Photos above: Beili Stable
Photo on right: Ciderhouse Cottage
Three warm and inviting cottages each individually converted to a very high standard. Welsh wool blankets and many other extras together with original oak beams and underfloor heating make your stay here extra special.
- Ciderhouse Cottage - Sleeps 6/7 - 3 bedrooms, onewith en suite wet room and additional bathroom. (WTB 4 Star).
- Beili Stable - Sleeps 4 - 2 en suite bedrooms (WTB 5 Star).
- The Mill - Sleeps 2 (WTB 5 Star).
- Enjoy beautiful views and walks from our cottages including our individually designed 5 mile "Rolls Circuit" from the farm which gives you a real feel for the history and beauty of the area. The famous 'Offa's Dyke' path is just a couple of miles away.
- We are five miles from the medieval, bustling town of Monmouth, birth place of Henry V, with its quality shops and skirted either side by the Wye Valley and Black Mountains. Magnificent border castles nearby including the 'The Three Castles' just a few miles away which link the Norman castles of Skenfrith, Whitecastle and Grosmont.
- Many outdoor sports are on offer in the areaincluding water sports on the River Wye and cycling the 'Peregrine Trail' alongside the Wye to Symonds Yat..
- A two minute walk to the highest point behind the farm will guarantee you breathtaking views of the Sugar Loaf, Black Mountains and surrounding rolling countryside.
- Visit the many magnificent border castles nearby or join in the numerous outdoor sports on offer. Offa's Dyke path, one of the most famous walks in Britain, and the Three Castles walk are just 1.5 miles away. There are also many wonderful woodland walks in the Forest of Dean with cycle hire and canoeing available.
- For golfers the famous Rolls of Monmouth is nearby and, in fact, a view of the upper part of the course can be seen from the farm.
- Head south to the lush meadows of the Wye Valley or north to the contrasting, rugged hills of the Brecon Beacons.
- An ideal base situated in an area of outstanding beauty.
Bed & Breakfast is also offered in the Farmhouse.