46A CHURCH STREET
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £290 pw.
High season £300 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this map46A is situated on the ground floor of one of Whitby's historic merchants houses (circa 1750) and has its own front and back doors. Church street runs alongside the upper harbour and the living room has a view over the marina. The accommodation is at ground level throughout with a step up into the rear yard and allows easy loading at the front door. The town centre is only a one minute walk away.
- Lounge with satellite tv/dvd
- Bedroom with comfortable king size bed
- Large fully equipped kitchen diner
- Spacious bathroom with large shower
- Rear yard for smokers
- Radiators in every room
- The price is fully inclusive with all bedding ,towels, tea and coffee making materials, soap, washing up liquid, shower gel, toothpaste etc supplied.
- Weekends/short breaks minimum 2 nights.
- Free on street outside, easy for disabled badge holders, difficult to find a space at peak times for non-disabled however guaranteed free parking is only 10 mins walk away or a car park over the road costs £5 per day, tickets from tourist information shop.