Sleeps: 2 - 6 (plus 2, if required, on the downstairs sofabed).
Cot and High Chair available.
Some pets allowed (please ask).
Price range: £498 - £810 pw.
Spacious Detached Self-catering Cottage in Wiltshire.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01380 728916
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis large cottage has recently been completely refurbished and is available for holiday letting throughout the year. In the beautiful Wiltshire village of Potterne it is close to Stonehenge, Avebury, Bath Spa, Stourhead, Lacock, Bowood, Longleat, the Kennet and Avon Canal and the Cotswold Water Park.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar
- Cheyne Cottage is a spacious detached house that sleeps 6 + 2, has 2 Bathrooms and is available for holidays throughout the year. It sleeps 8 in three good sized bedrooms and a further 2 on the double sofabed in the lounge.
- Ground Floor: Good sized, bright, fitted kitchen opening into large dining/family room. Separate large lounge with double sofa bed (and folding bed available if required). Hallway and large downstairs bathroom, with full sized steel bath.
- First Floor: 3 good sized bedrooms (2 doubles and a twin) and upstairs bathroom, with shower cubicle, immediately adjacent to first double bedroom.
- The whole house has been decorated, fitted out and furnished to a high standard and includes all the modern appliances and equipment you would expect to ensure your holiday is comfortable and relaxed.
- Cheyne Cottage is centrally heated and bed linen and hand towels are provided.
- Also included are: wireless broadband throughout, flat screen TV, DVD, stereo/CD, microwave, washing machine, fridge, freezer, patio furniture and BBQ.
- A cot, high chair, children's books, DVDs and some children's games are also available on request.
- Garden Games provided include badminton, football, rugby ball and boule.
- There is a large private back garden with full width, paved patio and BBQ.
- The property has ample off road parking and is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in the middle of the village close to the post office, village shop and traditional country pub.
There is still good availability for the coming months. Bookings for stays from 2 nights to 2 weeks (or longer) welcome. Please telephone for an immediate answer regarding your intended stay (01380 728916) or click on the availability calendar above. Ask about discounts for late deals, occupancy of less than 4 people and stays longer than a week.
This substantial village property will provide you with the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of Wiltshire including:
- the World Heritage Sites of Stonehenge and Avebury.
- the beautiful National Trust properties of Lacock and Stourhead.
- Caen Hill canal locks, the chalk white horses, the Cotswold Water Park and Cheddar Gorge.
- Longleat, The New Forest, The Cotswolds and Glastonbury.
- the historic and impressive cities of Bath and Salisbury.
- the historic market towns of Devizes, Marlborough and Bradford-on-Avon.
- the Jurassic Dorset coastline and the west coast beaches at Weston.