168 Chew Valley Rd,
Photo: The View
Sleeps: 4 / 6.
Pets by special arrangement.
Nightly from £60.
Weekly from £300.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01457 832538
Mobile: 07595 223554
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapChew Cottage is situated in a rural location at the foot of the Pennines in the lovely village of Greenfield. The Cottage enjoys spectacular views across the private garden to the river and the Pennine hills beyond. There are frequent direct train links to Manchester and Yorkshire from the local station and the tourist attractions of Saddleworth are literally on the doorstep with country pubs/restaurants and hillside walks in the nearby Peak District National Park.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Chew Cottage is in the ideal location for a visit to the "Last of the Summer Wine Country" located in the Yorkshire Village of Holmfirth.
Local amenities include a Co-op, butcher, baker, newsagent, chemist, post office, wine store and brand new tesco close by.
- This newly refurbished cottage has electric storage heating, living flame fire, colour television, dvd player, satelite box and playstation with games.
- The adjoining dining area benefits a full cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and all cooking utensils, crockery and linen.
- The bathroom has a bath and shower.
- The 1st bedroom has two single beds that can be made up as a Queen size bed on request is en-suite and all bed linen and towels are supplied. Flat Screen TV.
- The 2nd bedroom has bunk beds.
- There is a double sofa bed in the lounge area.
- The cottage can accommodate up to 6 people.
Trans Pennine Rail Link. and bus time tables are supplied.