Sorry no pets.
Low season £415 pw.
High season £480 pw.
High Season is June, July, August & September, Easter & Christmas.
All the remaining months are Low Season.
The Dairy, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margaret Wise
Tel: 01233 732391
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA stylish recently extended accommodation, ideal for short breaks and as a base for longer stays in an area which is rich in things to do, places to see and with excellent transport connections to London and to Europe.
4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar
- The detached accommodation is reached by a flight of stone steps leading up to the front door which opens into an attractive upstairs Living Area, with furnishings which include double sofa bed, TV with Freeview, table and four chairs.
- Wi-Fi facility available.
- There is a fully fitted kitchen area which includes electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, and tumble dryer.
- Leading off the living room is a completely refitted shower room with walk-in shower.
- Downstairs there is a double bedroom with Kingsize bed and a new twin room.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
- The Chestnuts has good electric heating.
- Private parking.
- Electricity is included in the rent during the summer months, but a £20 per week extra charge during October to May.
- No smoking and no pets (sorry).
- On arrival you will be greeted by our very friendly chocolate Labrador called William.
- Public transport approx 200 yards.
- Ashford International Station is a few minutes away, as is the Ashford Designer Outlet.
- The Channel Tunnel Terminal is 15 minutes drive.
- The medieval town of Rye and Tenterden, Rare Breeds Animal Centre, Leeds Castle and much more - including Canterbury Cathedral are all within easy driving distance.