Sorry no pets.
Low season £520 pw.
High season £600 pw.
High season is June, July, August & September, Easter & Christmas.
All the remaining months are Low season.
Pagelink: The Chestnuts, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margaret Wise
Tel: 01233 732391
Reload this mapThe Dairy is two old milking barns newly converted into a large two-bedroomed luxury accommodation within a farmyard setting. Situated in the heart of the Garden of England the property is south facing and affords countryside views.
The Dairy is a detached, spacious and luxury accommodation comprising:
- The open plan living area has a large newly fitted kitchen with new appliances including; oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The attractive vaulted ceiling running across the dining area, which comfortably seats six and the lounge area which has two large leather sofas and a new flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- The corridor from the kitchen leads to a deluxe fully tiled bathroom with freestanding bath, toilet and wash-hand basin and separate spacious shower.
- The corridor then leads to a twin bedded room which enjoys a countryside view and contains a double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and lamp.
- The spacious double bedroom is found at the end of the corridor. This contains a super king size bed, triple wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps. Also enjoying a countryside view.
- Outside is a large, attractive paved patio with table, chairs and parasol ideal for a relaxing private barbeque (provided).
- Attached to the property is an open garage for two cars and a utility room, which houses the tumble dryer, and has ample room for storage.
- The Dairy has passive lighting to the exterior, central heating and is situated on one level convenient for those who have difficulty with stairs.
- All bedding and towels are included in the price.
- The Dairy is close to many tourist areas; Leeds and Sissinghurst Castles and many more National Trust properties are within a few miles drive.
- The sandy beach of Camber is only 30 minutes away.
- Dymchurch and St Mary's Bay have attractive coastal views. The historical Cinque port of Rye has many attractions. The pretty town of Tenterden has a great number of antique shops and tearooms, cafes and bars. Hythe has the Military canal running through its centre and offers rowing and paddle boats. Hythe is also the main station for the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch (RH&D) miniature steam railway, always a favourite for children and grown ups.
- London is approximately 60 minutes drive or from Ashford International railway station which is 10 minutes away.
- The Channel Tunnel for a trip to France is 20 minutes away down the M20 motorway.
- There are many interesting walks such as the Pilgrims Ways and the North Downs and plenty of forest and woodland walks within walking distance of the Dairy.