Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed - supplement applied).
Pets by arrangement (supplement applied).
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
Short stay lets, minimum of 3 nights, will only be available to book a maximum of one month before entry date.
The Byre (sleeps 6)
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapChestnut Cottage
Completed in 2010, this semi-detached one bedroom cottage is part of a terrace of 5, built on the site of a former milking parlour, in a quiet and secluded location a mile from the centre of Brodick, in the beautiful Glencloy valley.
- The cottage is fitted out to a high specification throughout, and consists of two floors, with a light and airy open-plan design. Upstairs is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; downstairs is the kitchen, sitting-room (with a sofabed), and a second bathroom.
- The location of the cottage is ideally placed for exploring the interior of the island, whilst being close to the bars, restaurants and facilities of Brodick, including the beach at Brodick Bay, the golf course and half a mile from the outstanding facilities of the Auchrannie Hotel and leisure facilities.
- There is also available an adjacent 3-bedroom cottage (sleeps 6) of equally high specifications - if interested, please refer to the entry under The Byre.
- There is a patio area outside the cottage with a table and chairs provided.
- Off-road parking available for one or two cars.
- The fully-fitted kitchen includes a 6-burner hob and double oven, grill, microwave, washing machine, fridge, toaster and iron.
- TV with Freesat, DVD, plus a selection of books, games and tourist information.
- Gas central heating.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided. A cot and highchair are available.
- Disabled access.
- On arrival, a complimentary welcome pack of essential grocery items is provided.
- Heating and electricity are inclusive from March to September, with a surcharge applied October to March (calculated on useage).
- Weekly bookings are from 4pm Saturday - 10am Saturday.