CHERRY TREE COURT
56 Prestbury Road,
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 pw.
High season from £500 pw.
For availability information please check our website (click website button below).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01242 321497
This recently refurbished garden flat adjoins the owner's Grade 2 listed Regency villa, 10 minutes walk from the centre of Cheltenham town and 15 minutes walk from Cheltenham race course. It is ideally situated for those wanting access to the various festivals in Cheltenham (Science, Literature, Music, Jazz), the horse racing, the Cotswolds countryside and attractions including Hidcote and Kiftsgate gardens, the Slimbridge Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and many others.
Convenience shop across the road; town centre, restaurants and pubs within walking distance.
- The charming Cherry Tree Court offers TWO bedrooms, one double and one with twin beds.
- The lounge/dining area contains a flat screen television with Freeview and a hifi and overlooks a private courtyard. There is a sofa bed for a fifth person in the lounge. Wireless internet is available.
- The kitchen offers an electric cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster and coffee making machine.
- The bathroom offers a bath with shower attachment and WC.
- The utility room contains a washing machine.
- Outside there is a private courtyard with garden furniture.
- Bed linen, electric and central heating included.
- Regret no smoking within the property.
- Regret no pets.
Bookings: Arrival: 4pm.