Photo: Akeman Cottage
All cottages sleep 4.
Sorry, no pets.
Prices: £350 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jeanette Taylor
Tel: 01993 868359
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEnjoying a lovely rural setting on a 430 acre farm on the edge of the Cotswolds, Chasewood Farm is the perfect base for exploring both the Cotswolds and central England. Situated 4 miles from the old market town of Witney, the Cotswold villages of Burford, Stow, Bourton-on-the Water and Bibury are close by. Oxford is 15 miles away and Stratford approximately 30 miles. Burford Wildlife Park, Blenheim Palace and other National Trust houses and gardens are also nearby.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
- The cottages have been carefully converted from former stables, a coach house and other outbuildings to retain a great deal of character.
- All properties were consistently graded 4 star (defined as excellent overall level of quality) during our 9 year period with Country Holidays and are decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- Very peaceful location with a wealth of birdlife and wildlife. Good for walking.
- Cottages are child-friendly with wooden or tiled flooring throughout and the farm provides a very safe environment for children to play in.
- Pub/restaurant within 1/2 mile and many other excellent village pubs within 5-10 minutes drive.
- Welcome pack including wine, flowers, cookies etc on arrival.
Rose May Cottage (all on one level)
- Ground Floor: Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen with French doors leading to garden. Bright and sunny aspect. 1 double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, toilet, washbasin and shampoo spray. 6'6" ceilings in bathroom and bedroom.
- 1st Floor: Stairs to first floor. One twin bedroom.
- Photos shown on right and at top of page.
- Separate kitchen with access to garden. Lounge/Dining Room. Bathroom with bath, toilet, washbasin and overbath shower. One double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom (NB: Please note twin bedroom can only be accessed via main bedroom).
- Photos: 2 photos below.
- Wychwood is the totally self-contained annexe to our own farmhouse and offers more spacious accommodation.
- Ground Floor: Lounge/dining room with beams, wooden floor and woodburning stove. Shaker style kitchen. One large twin bedroom.
- First Floor: One bedroom with king-size bed. Bathroom with bath, toilet, washbasin and overbath shower.
- Features a large woodland garden plus separate courtyard.
- Photos: 2 photos below.
- Modern, well-equipped kitchens with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- Each property has a private garden with furniture, patio and barbecue areas. All gardens back on to woods.
- All fuel, power, bedlinen (duvets) and towels/tea towels are included.
- Oil central heating.
- LCD televisions and DVD players in each cottage.
- Ample parking.
- Cots and highchairs available.