Sorry no pets.
Low season £190 pw.
High season £400 pw.
Short breaks £100 for two nights, £120 for three nights between November and March (excluding holidays).
For further details please contact:
Anne and Stuart Freeman
Tel: 01437 720001
Reload this mapChapel Studio, in Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, is a cosy, well appointed, stone-built studio cottage to sleep one or two people (measuring 7m x 4.3m inside). It is located in the small, quiet hamlet of Treleddid Fawr, on St. Davids headland, from where there are views across St. Brides Bay to Skomer and to Ramsey islands. The coast path, and isolated seal breeding coves, are easily accessible. Whitesands and Porth Melgan beaches and the cathedral city of St. Davids are less than two miles away. (Map Ref 753 278).
- The studio with its heavy beams and vaulted ceiling contains a fully equipped built-in kitchen with electric cooker, a double bed, and dining and easy chairs.
- Woodblock flooring with rugs extends throughout to include the hall and shower room.
- There is a small loft sleeping space (only suitable for the more agile) that can be made up by prior arrangement.
- An airy and spacious atmosphere is created by large south facing windows overlooking its own private, secluded and furnished walled garden from where the sun, the stillness and the unusually clear night skies may be enjoyed.
- Heating is by log stove, for which all fuel is provided, or electric radiator. A reasonable amount of electricity is included.
- All bed linen, tea towels and utensils are provided but not personal towels.
- No TV is provided and if you bring your own please note there is no analogue signal. There is WiFi and a radio / ipod dock.
- It is reached by a minor road and off-road parking is next to the studio.
- Footpaths lead to the coast path or across moors in other directions with stunning scenery and wonderful walking in unspoilt landscapes.
- There are island boat trips, fishing and water sports on river and sea and a nine-hole golf course overlooking Whitesands Bay.