THE COACH HOUSE
The Best of Exmoor,
Cot available on request.
Pets welcome (£25 additional cleaning charge).
Price range £330 - £650 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
The Best of Exmoor
Tel: 0117 318 0763
Reload this mapThe Coach House is ideal for couples looking to get away from it all with its unique modern style coupled with traditional charm. Only a stone's throw from the harbour at Porlock Weir, The Coach House is a fabulous base for walking, sightseeing and relaxing holidays! The Coach House is comprised of a light and airy double bedroom with king-sized bed and adjoining bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is a large open-plan living room and dining area with a stone flagged floor and adjacent spacious kitchen. From the kitchen window you can take in the wonderful view of the Bristol Channel across Porlock Bay.
- Fantastic walking area, whether your looking for woodland, coastal, moorland meanders or expeditions!
- Private decking area with seating provides the perfect spot to enjoy the magnificent scenery and listen to the sea.
- Secure off-road parking for one car. Private courtyard and garden is shared with property next door.
- Television (with full Sky package), DVD player and music system is provided. Wireless broadband is available throughout the property.
- Well equipped and modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric oven and ceramic hob.
- Electricity and heating costs are included in the price. Bed linen, blankets and towels are provided for your convenience (bed linen not supplied for the cot).
The Coach House is available for week breaks (Friday to Friday) during the peak season (from May to September). Short breaks of three or four nights (from Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday) are available from October to April (excluding Christmas, Easter, etc). Please see the availability page on our website for further details regarding price.
- The harbour is the 'centre' of Porlock Weir, which is just a short walk (less than 1/4 mile) from The Coach House. There are two restaurants (The Cafe and Miller's at the Anchor), a pub (all three are dog-friendly) and a range of individual shops such as tea rooms, Exmoor Glass and Studio 7 (imported beautiful textiles).
- The village of Porlock is around a mile away. It is a traditional working Exmoor village and boasts three pubs, two grocery shops, a traditional local butcher, chemist, cash machine, Post Office, petrol station, hardware shop, visitor centre and a range of independent restaurants, shops and tea rooms.