Middleton by Youlgrave,
Sleeps: 5 +cot
ETC: 3 Stars.
Weekly bookings £420 - £460.
Short breaks from £240.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01629 636 665
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapChapel Cottage is situated in the unspoilt hamlet of Middleton by Youlgrave. The village is surrounded by open countryside and is alongside the picturesque Bradford Dale. The cottage is well situated for the stately homes of Chatsworth and Haddon Hall and the market town of Bakewell is only a few minutes drive away.
3 May, 10 May
The cottage is attached to the former village chapel which was converted into a home 20 years ago. The house is Grade II Listed. The cottage has its own private garden with a patio that overlooks open farmland. It is comfortably furnished in a traditional style.
- Ground Floor: Living/dining area. Kitchen and utility room.
- First Floor: One twin bedded room. Bathroom and toilet.
- Second Floor: Double room and single room.
- All with Victorian brass and iron beds.
- Central heating and electricity provided free of charge.
- Fridge, microwave, automatic washing machine, dryer, electric cooker, freezer.
- Cot and high chair, and 2 stair gates.
- Colour TV, DVD and video. Freesat. TV in 2 of 3 bedrooms.
- WiFi broadband internet access.
- Free logs for log burning stove.
- Pets welcome.
- Patio furniture.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Excellent footpaths surrounding the village.
- Small central village playground.
- 3 pubs (all serving food), 1 butcher, 2 grocers and Post Office all in the nearby village of Youlgrave (walkable).