Sleeps: 2 + 2.
Cot by arrangement.
Price range: £235 - £370 pw.
For further details please contact:
Chris or Virginia Mooney
Tel: 07912565404 / 01323430811
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapChapel Cottage was built as a chapel in 1887. It has been recently converted to its present accommodation and is of a high standard throughout. Situated by the Village Green with views of the open country side and the famous North Downs Way. The village boasts its own country Public House. France is easily reached by ferry or tunnel close by. Howletts Zoo, Leeds and Dover Castle and Canterbury Cathedral are just some of the attractions that can be enjoyed locally.
25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- The Cottage has a light and airy feel.
- Double aspect lounge (23.9 x 15.10) with double sofa bed and dining area.
- Archway from dining area to fully equipped kitchen.
- Shower room with walk in shower, seperate cloakroom/wc.
- Natural Wood staircase leads to double bedroom with windows on both sides providing a wealth of light.
- Private enclosed patio garden with seating area.
- Cottage rental includes central heating, electricity, bed linen. Bring own towels.
- There is also a TV/DVD with a Small selection of films. Plus some family board games.
- Free WIFI Internet provided at cottage.
- Ample parking.