Chander Hill Barn,
Sleeps: 2 - 4 +cot.
Low season £210 - £315 pw.
High season £315 - £360 pw.
Discounts for block bookings.
Weekend only stays subject to availability.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Amanda Hurley
Tel: 01246 567749
Mobile: 07532 270356
Reload this mapChander Cottages consist of two barn conversions surrounding a picturesque courtyard in the grounds of the owner's 16th century barn conversion. They offer commanding views across open country to Chesterfield, home of the 'Crooked Spire', and to other surrounding districts.
Holymoor and Chander Cottages
- Situated on the doorstep of The Peak National Park the region has so many facets that it has something to offer everyone. The world famous Chatsworth House with its legendary gardens is only five miles away, Haddon Hall and Hardwick Hall are also close by.
- Chander Cottages offer the perfect base to explore the diversity and beauty of Derbyshire whether it is a walking holiday you want or just time to relax and experience the local hospitality.
- There are shops, restaurants and a supermarket all a few minutes drive away. Or a short walk can stake you to the nearest pub in the village which offers a lovely menu of English food.
Weekend bookings considered subject to availability.
- A large open plan lounge with modern fitted galley kitchens and dining areas.
- The bathroom is modern with toilet, hand basin, and bath. A shower is also fitted.
- Two bedrooms consisting of a double and a twin, both with fitted wardrobes complete the accommodation.
- The cottages come with all heat, light, towels and bed linen included in the price.
- Electric storage heaters centrally heat the cottages.
- Each cottage contains: Colour TV, DVD player, video recorder, radio/CD/cassette player, washing machine/drier, dishwasher and microwave oven.
- Both cottages have multi channel TV provided by Freesat.
- Both cottages also have outside table and chairs.