CEOMARA HIGHLAND COTTAGES
Each cottage sleeps 2 - 4.
Dogs welcome by prior arrangement.
Price range: £340 - £610 pw.
Out of season short breaks are available. See our website for current rates and special offers.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01445 741295
Reload this mapLocated in the picturesque village of Badachro near Gairloch, these two enchanting self catering cottages provide the perfect base from which to explore this magical area of Wester Ross.
- Within a short and very scenic stroll around the bay, is the traditional Badachro Inn.
- Many beautiful sandy beaches are within a few miles as are the amenities and shops in Gairloch.
- The area offers an almost endless variety of outdoor activities, including walks for all abilities, sea and loch fishing, bird-watching, mountain biking, a 9 hole golf course, sailing, trekking, wildlife cruises as well as being the perfect, tranquil place to relax, unwind and soak up the spectacular scenery.
For further details, images and availability, please visit our website (click website button).
- Each cottage provides high quality holiday accommodation, perfect for a couple but will sleep up to 4 people.
- Free fast speed Wifi internet connection in both cottages.
- The well equipped kitchen and cosy lounge are open plan and have truly exceptional views, which can also be enjoyed from the south facing patio.
- Both cottages are furnished in a fresh, contemporary style.
- Newly refurbished shower rooms with contemporary suite and heated towel radiator.
- Private parking; canoe and bike storage available; drying room.
- Ecofriendly - the cottages have full recycling facilities (including composting) and use energy efficient and water saving appliances, wherever possible.
- Home made shortbread, milk, tea and coffee ensure a warm welcome to your holiday cottage.
- The tariff is inclusive of all heating, electricity and linen, except personal towels which can be hired.
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement.