CEOL NA AIBHINE
(Music of the River)
14B Kyles Scalpay,
Isle of Harris,
Pets welcome by arrangement - £25 per pet pw.
£600 per week incl. heating and electric.
£1000 per fortnight incl. heating and electric.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01851 860 495
Mobile: 07879 235 004
Reload this mapThis delightful holiday home is set in beautiful coastal countryside only a 15 minute drive from Tarbert, the capital of the Isle of Harris. It is ideal for a peaceful, relaxing vacation or short break, in this remote but easily accessible destination.
A traditional Hebridean croft cottage with two double bedrooms, Ceol Na Aibhine has a private seaside location, with uninterrupted views over East Loch Tarbert and the Isle of Scalpay.
- The rental property provides comfortable accommodation for up to 4 persons, has oil-fired central heating and is enclosed by a walled garden.
- Ceol Na Aibhine is fully furnished and equipped to a high standard, including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker and microwave.
- All rooms have beautiful views of the sea and the Island of Scalpay.
- The area is a paradise for walking, climbing, bird watching, photography and fishing - good salmon and trout lochs within easy access of the cottage. Otters can often be seen from the cottage.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
- Very highly recommended by visitors.