Sleeps: 2 (+2) or (+1+cot).
Sorry no pets.
Price range £220 - £365 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pam Lidstone
Tel: 01548 852037
Mobile: 07790 569864
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCentry Farm is located in a peaceful secluded valley just a mile from Kingsbridge - the centre of the South Hams of South Devon. Centry offers very comfortable accommodation which is thoroughly cleaned before your arrival.
3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 31 May
Highly recommended - many repeat bookings.
The farm is a third of a mile off the main road and very quiet. You may be disturbed by the owls at night or the birds singing in the morning! There are lovely views across the gardens to the fields beyond. Garden furniture, patio and ample car and boat parking. Regret no smoking or pets.
Bed and Breakfast is also available in the Farmhouse.
- The self catering cottage is attached to the farmhouse and is ideal for two or a family of four.
- The cottage is very well equipped including cooker, microwave, refrigerator, iron, washer/dryer, colour television, radio, DVD, CD player, convector heaters, hairdryer.
- There is one bedroom with a double and two single beds - duvets and bed linen and towels supplied.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, a wash basin with vanity unit and WC.
- Upstairs there is a large living room with a kitchen area, which has a full range of utensils as well as tea towels and cleaning materials.
- Electricity is supplied via a £1 coin meter.
Kingsbridge is in the centre of South Devon at the head of a tidal estuary. Within a few miles of Kingsbridge you can be deep in the countryside or on a sandy beach. The area is well known for its beautiful scenery, beaches, cliff and moorland walks, and many places of interest.