Drws Y Nant,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £280 pw.
High season £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01978790603 or 07970516714
Reload this mapCelyn Cottage is the annexe to Drws Y Nant nestled in the heart of the Clwydian Range Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty. From the cottage you can enjoy uninterrupted views of Moel Y Waun and from the field you can see the Vale of Clwyd.
- For your comfort the cottage is fitted with gas central heating.
- Kitchen - Fully fitted with everything you need during your stay including microwave, toaster, electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge and a full range of crockery and utensils.
- Lounge/Dining Room - Double sofa bed, TV with DVD player, selection of DVDs, board games and books and dining table.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Bedroom - 1st floor double bedroom with beautiful views up the mountain.
- Access to a chest freezer is available in the adjacent outbuilding with storage for bikes etc.
- BBQ with utensils and separate gravelled patio area for you to enjoy some al fresco dining.
- Washing available on request at £2.50 per load washed and dried, no ironing service available.
- Linen and towels are provided and there is a separate car parking area for up to 3 cars.
- From the cottage you can explore everything that North Wales has to offer from walking, cycling, kayaking and climbing to relaxing in the one acre garden and soaking up the atmosphere.
- "The Three Pigeons" is just 2 miles away and offers a range of real ales as well as great food.
- The historic town of Ruthin 5 miles from the cottage boosts a large number of independent shops as well as Ruthin Gaol, Nant Clwyd y Dre and Ruthin Castle.
- Snowdonia National Park is approximately 40 miles from the cottage and a trip up Snowdon is highly recommended.