CEIM AN FHIA
Sorry no pets.
Price: 450 - 650 euro per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 00353 862381088
or 00353 949541188
A new house in a quiet secluded area close to shores of Lough Corrib and Ashford Castle in the lovely historic village of Cong, of 'Quiet Man' fame. The house has been furnished to the highest standards to ensure comfort and relaxation.
- An excellent base for touring Connemara, there are several championship golf courses nearby, historic monuments, nature walks, mountain walks, beautiful scenery and the well stocked fishing lakes of Mask and Corrib.
- Sailing may also be enjoyed and boats provided for hire.
- There are restaurants, pubs and supermarkets within walking distance in Cong village and good shopping in nearby towns of Galway, Castlebar, Westport and Ballinrobe.
- Double bedroom en-suite, walk-in wardrobe downstairs, two twin bedded rooms, one ensuite, one single room and bathroom upstairs.
- Large lounge and smaller sitting room, conservatory and timber deck, fully fitted kitchen, dining room and utility room.
- All living rooms downstairs open plan, whole house very bright and spacious.
- Oil fired central heating throughout and Efel oil burning stove in lounge for extra warmth in Winter.
- Lots of parking.
- Large garden front and rear.
- TV, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine and dryer.
- Duvets with linen and towels.
- Heating and electricity by meter reading.