CEDARLEE SELF CATERING
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 pw.
High season £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Alison Mainland
Tel: 01856 821243 or 07745256709
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCedarlee is a cedar-clad, two-bedroom cottage in Rousay, Orkney. Completed in November 2011, Cedarlee is situated five minutes walk from Rousay pier and is set in its own grounds among trees, enjoying panoramic views over farmland to the sea, and beyond to Wyre, Gairsay and the Orkney mainland. Cedarlee sleeps 6.
18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
Cedarlee is available all year round.
- There is an entrance porch with cathedral ceiling, offering generous cloakroom facilities. This leads into:
- A spacious open-plan sitting room and well-equipped dining kitchen, also with cathedral ceiling. The kitchen has a washing machine, slimline dishwasher, under-counter fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and fan oven. There are ample cupboards and solid wood worktops. There is a round, solid wood dining table, which seats four, and extends to seat six.
- The seating area has a leather sofa and sofa bed, 32" flat screen television and DVD player.
- There is one twin bedroom and one double, which is ensuite. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, as well as bedside cabinets with drawers.
- There is also a generous bathroom, with shower bath.
- A travel cot and highchair are also available.
- Cedarlee has solid oak floors throughout, as well as wooden venetian blinds on all the windows.
- It has modern, environmentally friendly, air-to-water central heating, which can be adjusted in each room. As it is newly constructed, it is also extremely well-insulated, ensuring warmth and comfort throughout.
- An all-networks mobile phone signal booster is installed, ensuring a good signal inside Cedarlee, and there is also a WiFi broadband internet connection.
Bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday, but weekends and short breaks may also be available.