Well behaved pets welcome.
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Low season £340 pw.
High season £390 - £445 pw.
Electricity included in price.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Frances Whyte
Tel: 01475 632830
Reload this mapGrantown is a traditional Highland town, lying in the heart of the Spey Valley within the Cairngorm National Park. It offers lots for those who like the outdoors.
Cedar Cottage is a modern holiday home entirely self-contained and with substantial off-street parking. It lies in one of the town's attractive residential streets which is parallel to the High Street and main shopping area and yet is directly across from the forest walk to the River Spey.
- Facilities locally include a swimming pool, leisure facilities, tennis courts and a bowling green.
- Enjoy golfing, salmon and trout fishing, hill walking and mountain biking.
- Take part in watersports on the nearby lochs or simply relax on the Moray coast beaches all within the stunning scenery of the Scottish Highlands.
- Eat out at local restaurants and hotels, all offering a high standard of food in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Aviemore, Elgin, Forres, Nairn and Inverness are all within a short drive while Loch Ness, Braemar and The Whisky Trail and the ospreys at Boat of Garten are all easily accessed.
- Grantown truly is an ideal base from which to explore the Highlands.
- Entrance hall.
- Modern open plan kitchen / dining area with seating for 4.
- Fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, fridge, dishwasher, automatic washer/dryer and ironing facilities.
- Lounge with TV and DVD and French doors leading to the enclosed garden.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wash-hand basin, shaver point and heater.
- Two twin bedrooms - one with 2' 6" beds.
- Electric heaters in all rooms.
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival.
- All bed linen included.
- Large enclosed garden areas with picnic bench.
- Garden Shed.
- Ample private parking.
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement.