Cot by prior arrangement.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 Star.
Low season from £260 pw.
Mid season from £330 pw.
High season from £460 pw.
Short breaks from £180.
Friday changeover day.
For further details please contact:
Steve & Jo Laker
Tel: 017687 74656
Mob: 07889 469597
Fax: 07092 007169
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCausey View is a delightful, cosy hideaway located close to the centre of Keswick. The 150 year old mid terrace cottage has been fully refurbished and is kept meticulously. Being a town centre property there is some limited on street parking outside the property and a parking permit is also supplied (at no extra cost) for the public car park which is a short walk away. Wifi available (at no extra cost).
25 Mar, 1 Apr, 8 Apr
- Comfy lounge with light oak flooring, open fire with slate hearth and leather sofa, leading to small but newly equipped kitchen and an outside shared garden and patio area.
- Washer-dryer, Microwave, Fan oven, Halogen hob, Slimline dishwasher.
- A colour television, DVD player and CD hifi are all provided. Broadband internet access is also provided.
As well as being a superb base for exploring the Lake District and walking the nearby fells, Causey View is ideally located for guests to take advantage of the many pubs, restaurants and shops which are a minute's walk from the front door of this great little holiday retreat.
- Luxury bedroom with king sized bed, bathroom (inc. shower).
- Bed linen and towels are all included.
Please note that changeover is on a Friday. Short breaks are available Monday to Friday (4 nights) or Friday to Monday (3 nights) all year round.